Friday 25 May 2012

Pic of the Week . . . Come Gaze

Sun's out, people! After a month of non-stop rain, Spring has finally graced us with some sun - and it's reminded me how hot it can be...

I was going to go with something a little sunny and cheerful this week for Pic of the Week, but the I come across a piece that just spoke to me. There was something about it, and so I had to share. Not quite sure yet what that something was, so in the mean time if it speaks that something to you, let us know... :)

Introducing ShadowUmbre from deviant art. She's called this piece 'Gaze and Stare'.

So stare away and enjoy!


6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It is, and I think it's the colours that drew me to it. They compliment each other in a warm, tranquil way.

      Delete
  2. Oh...this goes to show you that even monsters don't like to get wet. The little baby is perching out of the bathtub until momma takes care of him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol...I know a few kids like that. Funny, I didn't see this as a momma/baby scene. I saw it as two dragons, different specials, that have bonded (donkey and dragon from Shrek springs to mind :D )

      Delete
  3. Very cool pic! So glad I found your blog today! It looks like there are lots of fun things you post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Leslie. And welcome. Hope you find future posts just as fun too :)

      Delete