Friday 22 July 2011

Pic of the Week . . . Trockn

I was going to give John Picacio a mention today (he is worthy, and it's a shame not to give him a mention. Check out his website. You won't be disappointed) but then I saw this piece and just fell in love with it. There's something about it and it just purrs at me . . . and no I'm not making cute lion noises.

The artist is a guy from Deviant Art called Trockn. He does a great scenery piece too which I liked, but for now, let's just concentrate on 'The Beyond Of Mystery'.

Have a grand weekend and enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jani...No problem. It had to be shared. Thanks for the comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Breathtaking! I love it and maybe one day I'll have a print!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Flicking through Google images, you pick up a lot of random work, including this. Imagine where we would be without Deviant Art.

    ReplyDelete