Friday 11 February 2011

Pic of the Week . . . Elena Dudina

I've always been a bit of a traditionalist, and my taste in art has never been an exception - until today. I've always liked art that's been created with a paintbrush or some other means that has relied on manual talent.

In other words, I like artists who can draw, and not the type that relies on a computer to create their artistic masterpiece (despite the fact that some of these look pretty good - I don't deny that).
Then I discovered Elena Dudina.

Elena Dudina is what you call a 'photomanipulator'. I presume this means she takes photos and alters them to create her pieces. As soon as I saw her work I instantly fell in love, and decided that she just HAD to have a mention today.

Have a look and see what you think . . .

1 comment:

  1. These photos are mesmerizing, and fit well into the fantasy genre. ;)

    ReplyDelete