Friday 1 January 2010

Pic of the Week . . .

Was it really the 11th when I last posted a blog? Wow, just goes to show that time goes by pretty fast when you're having a good time.

A lot has happened since I last blogged. I've had a birthday (29, happy birthday me), there's been Christmas, and now we've started a brand new decade. Time does go pretty fast. As Ferris Bueller once said, "if you don't slow down once in a while, you're gonna miss it."

I've also started another stage of editing. I need to tighten and tidy up my use of language. You don't realise the amount of errors you make whilst writing until somebody kindly points it out. Hopefully this shouldn't take too long, and then maybe 2010 will see good things happening . . . we live in hope!

Anyway, 2010 should also bring back a routine of blogging. Today is Friday, and Fridays usually bring us Pic of the Week. So here's my choice. It's by an artist called Guillaume Le Tual . From the gist of things I believe he also works on a lot of digital scenery and background for films too . . . I'll let you browse further if you wish. I just like his art.



http://www.letual.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment